This community has open membership. With this in mind, here are the RULES:
There are just a few simple rules to keep this community alive and running. Any breaking of these rules will not be tolerated and will be dealt with by the moderators as we see fit. The current moderators are courage_mylove and anomybc. Our personal journals have NOTHING to do with the community, so if you need to contact us for any reason whatsoever, please do not do so via our personal journals. On to the rules:
1) NO drama or flame wars. If you can't be mature, you shouldn't be a member of this community.
2) ALL SPOILERS MUST BE POSTED BEHIND CUTS. This is a big one, folks. I will not tolerate this at all, because I do not want the show ruined for anybody. Spoilers include thoughts on episodes that just took place. "If in doubt, use a cut". If you do not, your entry will be deleted. If we notice this is a recurring thing for you, we will remove you from the community.
If you don't know how to use a cut, please refer to the LJ FAQ section. For those of you too lazy to do that, click here.
3) All posts must have something to do with Survivor (whether it be season 10, other seasons, or just general questions about the show). Do not advertise any communities, if that's what you're looking to do, hop on by to community_promo and go post there. This is NOT the place. I don't care what type of community it is.
4) Use proper grammar. I don't really care about spelling, but at least use proper English. I don't want entries such as: "omg, i hate [name]!!!1111oneone!!!!!!!!!! t hey are soooooooooo annoying omg! like, wtf?!?!?!?11111oneone111!11111". I know it happens. It happens in every community. Potinless entries like this will be deleted.
5) BE RESPECTFUL, reasonable and open-minded. Other people have opinions, and sometimes there is no right or wrong answer. This goes back to Rule #1, but I feel that I must mention it separately. Just use common sense, please.
Simple enough. I am a very open-minded person but DO NOT tolerate stupidity or immaturity.
Thank you. Hopefully everybody can enjoy this community without worrying about drama.